A long, long time ago I nearly went to art school. Instead I ended up training as an electrical engineer (which was a strange thing for a woman to do back then). In retrospect I believe I should have been an architect but ended up a photographer – if none of this makes sense please read my first blog entry with the quote by William W. Purkey.
- Banksy (fromparistotoronto.wordpress.com)
- New Banksy Mural in Los Angeles Responds to Those Who Vandalize His Work_ (oddly-even.com)
- Contemporary wedding images for wall art (sandrakeddiephotography.wordpress.com)
- Frequently asked questions (sandrakeddiephotography.wordpress.com)
- Banksy – or someone pretending to be the artist – has officially hit the social Web (digitaltrends.com)
- Banksy in New York: Controversy, Adversity, and Exposure (noupe.com)